1-2 pounds sweet potatoes cut in half lengthwise
2 cups water
1. Cut sweet potatoes in half, lengthwise.
2. Place your steaming rack into Instant Pot
3. Add 2 cups of water to the Instant Pot
4. Close Instant Pot and press manual, and reduce time down to 10 minutes. The machine will flash ON and will take about 10 minutes to reach pressure, and then the 10 minute cooking cycle will begin.
5. Once the 10 minute cooking cycle is finished, allow the potatoes to stay in the pot for another 10 minutes. If the Instant Pot’s pressure has not automatically released by now, go ahead and manually release the remaining pressure.
6. Easily peel the skins away from your sweet potatoes or simply serve as cooked halves.