- Insert CD in PC
- Open Windows Media Player
- Set to rip CD in Music folder, using MP3 format, at 256K or 320K
- Open Google Play Music (using Windows app, or from browser). Upload album from Windows Music folder.
- Open Amazon Music Player (from browser). Upload album from Music folder.
Makes 3 sandwiches
1 (5 oz) cans of solid white albacore tuna (i.e. Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna, from Whole Foods)
1 slice of onion, finely chopped
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons vinegar (e.g. Vinegar of Banyuls)
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 celery rib, finely chopped
1. Microwave onion and oil in a small (pyrex) bowl until onion begins to soften (about 1 minutes).
2. Drain tuna, transfer to medium bowl, and mash with fork until finely flaked.
3. Add onion mixture, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper to tuna. Stir to combine. Let sit 10 minutes.
4. Stir mayonnaise and celery into tuna mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Optionally, add 1/2 sweet pickle relish to tuna, with onion mixture. Stir a chopped hard boiled eggs into salad with mayonnaise.