– Wood ear mushrooms (hydrated)
– Sweet potato noodles (hydrated)
– Fresh Choy Sum
– Avocado oil
– (2) green onions
– 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning, or mushroom powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt, or nu salt
1. Hydrate wood ear mushrooms & sweet potato noodles
2. Chop green onions in 1 inch sections
3. Cut ends off choy sum. Wash in water.
4. In wok, heat avocado oil, and stir fry green onions until flavor releases (oil & green onions for flavor)
5. Add about a quart of heated water. Bring to boil.
6. Add choy sum, wood ear mushrooms, and noodles. Bring to boil.
7. Add seasoning
8. Lower heat, cover the wok, and simmer about 15 minutes.